What is a 5 A DAY portion?
Eating a wide variety of vegetables and fruit is a great first step to eating well and reducing your cancer risk
Many of us now know that we should aim to eat at least five portions of fruit and vegetables every day. But how much is a portion? Is it one easy peeler or two? And what does 80g of fruit or veg actually look like?
With information on how fruit juice, pulses and dried fruits contribute towards your 5 A DAY total, our poster gives an accurate guide to what counts as a portion, helping you towards 5 A DAY.
Put up this colourful poster in your kitchen, office or workplace, and you'll be inspired to eat more fruit and veg.
This poster is available in A3 and A4 sizes.
More information for you
- Our Enjoy greens cookbook has seven specially selected recipes that all make fruit and vegetables the star
- Are you getting yours? Our dedicated page solves all your 5 A DAY dilemmas
- Have some fun with our alphabet of fruit and vegetables. And don't forget to email us to let us know what we've missed out!
Choose another resource
- Living an active life
- Weight matters: keeping healthy in an unhealthy world
- 5 simple steps to a healthier you
- 10 ways to protect yourself against cancer
- Men's health guide
- Women's health guide
- Protect yourself against bowel cancer
- Eat well during cancer
- Making sense of food and drink labelling
- What is a 5 A DAY portion?