Healthy living after cancer
Our new guide is for those who have finished their cancer treatment to keep healthy and help reduce the chance of cancer recurring
This comprehensive guide is for anyone who wants to know the facts about keeping healthy after cancer.
Even if you've been given the all-clear, it can be a daunting time and is often made worse by the mixed messages about what diet and lifestyle advice people should be following. We provide the latest scientific evidence on what practical changes people can make to their diet and lifestyle to help reduce the chance of cancer recurring.
It’s full of practical advice on:
- ways to eat more healthily
- how to manage weight loss and gain
- getting more activity into the day
- and how to make healthy changes stick.
It also addresses some of the common myths that people have around diet and cancer.
More information for you
- On the blog: Surviving cancer - my journey to healthy choices
- Cancer Survivor Champions: Could you lead sessions for people with cancer on how to eat healthily?
- Handy tools let you know where you're at with your health: check your BMI, cancer health and alcohol calorie intake online now
Choose another resource
Keep in touch
We'd love to tell you more about the work we do at World Cancer Research Fund, and how you can help, so please sign up to our monthly newsletter, using the form below.