- 300ml unsweetened red grape juice
- 2 oranges, juice only, plus extra to garnish
- 800ml sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- ½ lime, cut into wedges, to garnish
- 1 apple, cut and cored, to garnish
- 10 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
- In a large jug, mix together the grape juice with the juice of the oranges.
- Top up with 800ml sparkling water and add a large handful of ice cubes.
- Pour into 4 glasses and garnish with orange, lime and apple slices before serving.
Leftover orange and lime slices? Freeze them in a ziplock bag to serve with soft drinks and mocktails on another day.