- 1 x 120g can tuna in spring water
- 100g cucumber, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 x 400g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- Small handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon, juice only
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 10 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
- In a large bowl mix together the tuna, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions, beans and parsley.
- Whisk together the olive oil, mustard and lemon juice and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.
For a change, why not swap the tuna for canned salmon?