- 100g frozen peas
- ½–1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Large handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 75g cherry tomatoes
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lime, juice only
- 20 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
- Bring a small pan of water to the boil and add the peas. Bubble for 2–3 minutes until the peas are cooked, then drain.
- Put the peas in a food processor with a splash of water and blend until they are pureed with a few chunks.
- Add in the chilli, most of the coriander, the cherry tomatoes and spring onions, and blend until combined.
- In a bowl, roughly mash the avocado, retaining some chunks.
- Stir the pea mixture into the avocado and season to taste with lime juice.
Add a dash of tabasco sauce to spice up this tasty dip