- 1 acorn or sweet dumpling squash, about 1.2kg
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 20g feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- Small handful fresh coriander
- 50 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/Fan 180ºC.
- Cut the squash into wedges about 1 inch thick and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, season with pepper and toss to coat the squash evenly.
- Roast for 45 minutes, turning halfway. Remove from the oven and top with crumbled feta, pomegranate and coriander.
Raring to try one of our recipes? We’d love to see a photo of what you cook, or get your feedback! Email us on email@example.com.
Mix leftovers with rocket, cucumber and chickpeas, drizzled with tahini and yoghurt for a delicious salad