- 200g butternut squash, peeled, deseeded, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut in half
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 shallots, peeled, trimmed and halved
- Spray oil
- 150g wholewheat pasta
- 2 tablespoons low-fat creme fraiche
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 30g parmesan cheese, grated
- 50 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/Fan 200ºC.
- Lightly coat a roasting tin in spray oil. Add the squash, pepper, tomatoes and shallots and put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and carefully remove the skin of the pepper. Then chop the pepper into bite-sized chunks.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Drain well and stir in the low-fat creme fraiche, lemon juice and most of the parmesan. Stir in the vegetables and serve immediately with the remaining parmesan sprinkled on the top.
Sprinkle pumpkin seeds over the top to add crunch to this dish