After a busy day, this dish is quick and comforting. It requires minimal preparation, little attention and is ready in just over half an hour. Plus, any leftovers make a great packed lunch for the following day.
- Read our blog for more on the link between a Mediterranean diet and breast cancer
- 350g sweet potato, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 375g chicken breasts, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 courgette, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 25g black olives, roughly chopped
- 50g tzatziki, to serve
- 35 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/Fan 180ºC.
- In a large roasting tin, toss the sweet potato, onion and olive oil. Place in the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Once the potato has started to soften, add the chicken, tomatoes, courgette, paprika, oregano and olives to the roasting tin. Mix and cook for 15–20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Divide the dish among four plates and serve with tzatziki.
Swap the chicken for a can of drained chickpeas to create a veggie version