- 1 x 298g can mandarin segments in fruit juice
- 2 tablespoons fat-free vanilla yoghurt
- ½ tablespoon half-fat creme fraiche
- 2–3 drops almond essence
- Zest ½ orange
- 1 tablespoon mandarin juice (from can)
- 10g dark chocolate (70% cocoa), grated
- 2 amarretti biscuits, crushed
- 10 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Drain the juice from the mandarins into a bowl and set aside.
- Put the vanilla yoghurt, creme fraiche, almond essence, orange zest, one tablespoon of mandarin juice and most of the grated chocolate into a bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Set four mandarin segments aside for decoration. Into two individual serving glasses, layer the mandarin segments, crushed amarretti biscuit and the yoghurt mix.
- Decorate with the remaining mandarin segments and chocolate and chill until ready to serve.
Try to pick a variety of fat-free vanilla yoghurt that contains less than 8g sugar per 100g. Alternatively, swap it for low-fat natural yoghurt with 3 drops of vanilla extract.
Why not use Amazon Smile for your shopping this Christmas and raise cash to help prevent cancer?