- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 500g gnocchi
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 20g sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 x 400g can cannellini beans
- 100g baby spinach
- 150ml hot water
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 15g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 25 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a high heat and brown the gnocchi for 8–10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the gnocchi from the pan and set aside.
- Put the mushrooms in the pan and cook for 10 minutes, or until softened.
- Reduce the heat and stir through the garlic, chilli flakes, sun-dried tomato, beans and spinach.
- Add the water and cook until the spinach has just wilted.
- Return the gnocchi to the pan and heat through.
- Season with pepper and parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
If the mixture is a bit dry, add a little extra water to stop the gnocchi sticking