- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 25g dried unsweetened cranberries
- 6 dried apricots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 250g leftover cooked vegetables, diced (eg carrots, parsnips, Brussels sprouts)
- 300g cold cooked brown rice
- 250g cooked turkey, shredded
- 15 minutes
- 304 kcal
- 5 A DAY:
- Warm the oil in a large pan and gently fry the spring onions and dried fruit for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix together. Continue heating, stirring frequently until piping hot.
- Serve with a green salad.
Leftover chicken from a roast dinner would work equally well in this dish