- 50g soft goat's cheese
- 100g low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 x 320g pack ready-rolled light puff pastry
- 400g mixed-colour small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large fresh tarragon sprigs, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 40 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/Fan 180ºC.
- Whip the goat’s cheese and yoghurt together until combined. Unroll the pastry (including its baking paper) on a baking sheet and spread the whipped goat’s cheese mixture evenly over the surface, leaving a 1cm border all the way around the edge.
- In a bowl, toss the tomatoes with the oil, season with black pepper, and add the tarragon. Toss together, then spread evenly over the goat’s cheese mixture. Bake for 25 minutes, until the tomatoes have cooked down and the pastry is crisp.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the lemon zest and juice. Drizzle lightly with the pomegranate molasses and serve.
Serve with a green salad to add an extra 5 A DAY portion.