- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 60g potato, diced into 1cm cubes
- ½ small onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 200g broccoli florets
- 130g aubergine, chopped into chunks
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 120ml skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 120ml water
- 35 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Heat the oil in a wok or stir-fry pan on a medium heat, add the potato cubes and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic, peppers, carrot and broccoli florets and cook until just tender.
- Add the aubergine and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Mix together the curry powder, skimmed milk, cornflour and water. Add the mixture to the wok or stir-fry pan. Stir constantly until the mixture thickens into a sauce.
- Serve with wholegrain rice or rice noodles.
Try stirring in finely chopped chilli to give this dish a little extra kick