- 8 strawberries
- ¼ Cantaloupe melon, chopped into 2.5cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- 150ml orange juice
- 200g low-fat natural yoghurt
- 10 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Place all the fruit in a large bowl and scatter the mint over the top.
- Add the fruit juice and mix so that all the fruit is covered. Chill in the fridge.
- Divide the fruit between two bowls and serve with low-fat natural yoghurt.
Strawberries are a great source of vitamins C and B and contain potassium, iron, fibre and antioxidants