At a BBQ, I always wanted my corn on the cob with lots of butter – because I didn’t know another way. This is a traditionally Mexican snack but I’ve changed it to be healthier while still having all the flavour. You’ll never want to eat corn on the cob the same way again!
- 1 small corn on the cob (around 100g)
- 1 tablespoon low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon hot paprika
- 30g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon fresh coriander, torn
- 25 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- On a BBQ or under a hot grill, cook your corn, turning frequently, until the kernels are golden and the corn is cooked through (around 20 minutes).
- Meanwhile, mix the yoghurt, mayonnaise and paprika in a bowl.
- When the corn is cooked, cover with the yoghurt mixture. Top with the crumbled feta cheese and coriander so that it sticks and serve immediately.
Use cayenne pepper for an added kick of heat!