- 300g baby new potatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, crushed with the back of a knife but left whole
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 courgettes
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 4 x 125g salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons fresh pesto
- 35 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/Fan 200ºC.
- Spread the potatoes and garlic in a single layer in a large, shallow roasting tin. Add the oil and toss the tray to coat the potatoes evenly.
- Place in the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a Y-shaped peeler, peel the courgettes into long ribbons – stopping when you get to the seedy centre.
- Lower the oven temperature to 200ºC/Fan 180ºC. Mix the potatoes with the courgette ribbons and tomatoes. Place the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables, drizzle with pesto and roast for a further 15 minutes until the fish is just cooked through.
Save the seedy bit of the courgette to add to a soup or pasta sauce