- 100g cooked cold-water prawns
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 pineapple, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 10 minutes
- Makes 20 tacos
- 5 A DAY:
- In a bowl, mix the cooked prawns with the chilli and the zest and juice of 1 lime.
- Add the spring onion and toss everything together. Fold the pineapple rounds in half to form a ‘taco’ shell and fill with the prawn mixture.
- Sprinkle over the coriander and finish with a final drizzle of lime. Enjoy!
For extra flavour, lightly brown the pineapple under the grill.