- 1 x 420g can peaches in juice, drained
- Pinch of ground mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon flaked almonds
- 20g sultanas
- 2 sheets filo pastry
- 40 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C.
- Divide the peaches between two individual ovenproof dishes. Sprinkle over the spice, almonds and sultanas and stir gently.
- Loosely scrunch each of the filo sheets like tissue paper, and use them to cover the spiced peaches.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20–25 minutes until the pastry is golden. Check on them during the cooking time as the pastry can ‘catch’ and burn.
- Serve hot on its own or with low-fat natural or fat-free Greek yoghurt.
Brush a small amount of melted reduced-fat spread over the filo pastry for a more golden and crispy finish