- 4 Earl Grey tea bags
- 1 litre boiling water
- 1.5 litres cold water
- 1 x 213g can peach slices, in fruit juice
- Ice cubes
- 10 minutes to prepare, plus cooling
- 5 A DAY:
- Less than 1
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Place the tea bags in a large glass bowl or jug and pour the boiling water over them.
- Leave to brew for 2–3 minutes, then add the cold water before removing the tea bags.
- Allow to cool completely – if time permits, chill in the fridge.
- Pour the peach slices and juice into a bowl and blend until smooth.
- Add the peach to the cooled tea and mix, before pouring into glasses filled with ice cubes.