- 3 parsnips, peeled and quartered lengthways
- 1 x 400g can green lentils, drained and rinsed
- 20g soft goats cheese
- 40g watercress, rocket and spinach leaves, mixed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon runny honey
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 30 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Preheat oven to 200ºC/Fan 180ºC.
- Roast the parsnips for 25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- On a large platter, mix together the lentils, goats cheese, salad mix and parsnips.
- Whisk together the oil, honey and lemon and drizzle over the salad.
Carrots, butternut squash and sweet potato also work well