- 40g quick-cook porridge oats
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- 15g sultanas
- 125ml skimmed milk, plus extra if too dry
- 40g raspberries
- 5 minutes, plus 6 hours chilling time
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- In a small bowl, plastic container or empty jam jar, combine the oats, seeds, sultanas and milk. Cover and chill overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Add extra milk if needed, top with raspberries and serve.
Banana, berries, mango, peaches and nectarines all work really well as alternative toppings