- 1ltr unsweetened red grape juice
- 200ml unsweetened cloudy apple juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 4 cloves
- 4 peppercorns
- 1 large orange, cut into 8 wedges
- 10 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
- Pour the grape and apple juice into a pan and warm over a low heat.
- Add the spices and the orange wedges. Stir and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Pour through a metal sieve to remove the whole spices (you can keep the orange). Serve in mugs.
Why not use Amazon Smile for your shopping this Christmas and raise cash to help prevent cancer?