- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, skinless and roughly chopped
- 1 x 198g can salt-free sweetcorn
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 25g jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 x 400g can kidney beans, washed and drained
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- ¼ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 lime, juice only
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 50g reduced-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 25g corn tortilla chips, roughly crushed
- 10 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, sweetcorn, tomatoes, jalapenos, kidney beans, spring onions and lettuce.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the sour cream and lime, then season with black pepper.
- Toss the dressing through the salad to coat.
- Mix in the cheese and tortilla chips and serve.
If you aren’t serving this immediately, leave out the tortilla chips and add just before serving