- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 medium eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 15 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Heat the oil over a medium heat in a large pan and cook the onion and pepper for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a bowl, roughly whisk with a fork and season with pepper. Add the eggs to the pan and stir using a wooden spoon to break up any lumps. Keep the mixture moving as much as possible during cooking.
- Once the eggs are cooked to your liking, remove quickly from the pan to prevent overcooking, and serve immediately.
Feeling green? Green pepper, courgette and spinach all work well in this dish