- 2 pears, peeled, cored and sliced lengthways
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 15g currants
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 100g fat-free, no-added-sugar, coconut-flavoured yoghurt
- 40 minutes
- Less than 0.5g
- 5 A DAY:
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/Fan 160oC.
- Place the pears on a baking tray, brush with the maple syrup and bake for 20–25 minutes, until they are just browning at the edges. Set aside and leave to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, pour the lemon juice into a small bowl and add the currants. Allow to soak to plump up and take on some acidity to cut through the sweetness of the pear and yoghurt.
- Divide the yoghurt equally between two bowls and top each with a whole pear. Sprinkle over the lemony currants and serve.
You can use a different flavoured yoghurt if desired – opt for a fat-free, no-added-sugar version.