- 250g skinless chicken breast, chopped
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon caster sugar
- ½ onion, sliced thinly
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- ½ teaspoon cornflour, made into a paste with 1 teaspoon water
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 40 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Marinate the chicken breast with the olive oil, sesame oil and caster sugar for 30 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick stir-fry pan or wok and stir fry the chicken with the marinade until tender. Put the cooked chicken in a clean bowl.
- Stir-fry the onion, green and red pepper in the same lightly oiled pan or wok for 3 minutes. Add the chicken and stir fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the cornflour paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the mango, stir fry for 1 minute, and serve.
Mangoes have a large, central stone. Peel them using a vegetable peeler and slice into chunks around the stone.