- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely diced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 x 400g can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 x 400g can kidney beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sugar tomato ketchup
- Fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 medium slices of wholegrain bread
- 10 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat and cook the onion for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and paprika and cook for a further minute.
- Add the tomatoes, beans and ketchup and bring to the boil. Stir through most of the coriander and season with pepper.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread. Top each piece of toast with quarter of the bean mixture and garnish with remaining coriander.
Top with grated cheddar or crumbled feta