- 50g reduced-fat spread
- 45g honey
- 200g rolled oats
- 75ml/5 tablespoons orange juice
- 50g sultanas
- 50g dried apricots, chopped
- 45 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
- Less than 1
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Fan 160ºC.
- Lightly grease a flat 20cm Pyrex dish.
- Melt the spread and honey in a pan and then stir in all the other ingredients, making sure that the honey and orange juice cover the oats.
- Pack the mixture into the dish and press down well.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes until golden brown.
- Mark into 12 squares and leave to cool in the dish for 10 minutes before removing from the tray.
Want to mix things up a bit by varying the flavours and textures? Try using different dried fruit, like dates and cranberries