This recipe has been designed by Sarah Drabble. It is taken from Eat Well During Cancer, our booklet helping you to cope with the side-effects of cancer.
- 100ml whole milk
- 1 level tablespoon skimmed milk powder
- 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt
- Ice cubes (optional)
- 1 heaped teaspoon peanut butter (ideally a brand that contains no added salt and sugar)
- 1 medium banana
- 160g frozen berries
- 40g oats
- 15g seeds
- 5 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve.