- 150g fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 1 meringue nest, roughly crushed
- 200g fresh strawberries, sliced
- Sprig of mint to garnish
- 10 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Put the Greek yoghurt in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the crushed meringue and gently fold in the strawberries, being careful not to damage the fruit.
- Spoon into two glass serving bowls and chill. Top with a slice of strawberry and a sprig of mint to garnish before serving.
For an extra healthy twist, throw on a handful of juicy raspberries to up the fruity factor still further.