- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 200g bag of fresh spinach
- Nutmeg, to taste
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 2 eggs
- 20 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Preheat oven to 190°C/Fan 170°C.
- Place the tomatoes in a roasting tin and cook for 10–15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the wholemeal bread and place on two serving plates.
- Rinse the spinach, tear off stems and steam for 2–3 minutes until just wilted. Press out the extra water before seasoning with grated nutmeg and adding onto the bread.
- Poach the eggs by dropping individually into boiling water. Cook gently until whites are set. Lift out with a slotted spoon and place on the bed of spinach.
- Add a sprinkle of paprika on top of the eggs. Serve with the roasted tomatoes on the side.
Serve with a glass of pure orange juice to add another of your 5 A DAY