- 8–10 mint leaves
- 8 thin slices cucumber
- Ice cubes
- 600ml low-calorie tonic water
- 5 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- For each serving, place 4–5 mint leaves in a high-ball glass and gently bash with a wooden spoon handle.
- Cut 6 of the cucumber slices in half and add half the slices to each glass with a couple of ice cubes.
- Pour half the tonic water into each glass, and mix with a twizzler or straw.
- Fill each glass with ice, decorate the edge of the glasses with a slice of cucumber and serve.