- 100g couscous (uncooked weight)
- 180ml boiling water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 10g butter
- 75g green beans
- 1 red pepper, sliced into 2cm pieces
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 4 black olives, chopped
- 20g feta cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 20 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Place couscous in the boiling water in a saucepan, adding the olive oil, and allow to stand for 5 minutes without heating.
- Add butter and gently heat for 5 minutes, then allow to cool.
- In a separate pan, cook the green beans for 5–6 minutes, allow to cool, and then chop into 2cm pieces.
- Add the green beans, sliced peppers, shallots, tomatoes and black olives to the couscous.
- Crumble the feta cheese into the dish. Pour the lemon juice on top, mix all together and serve.
Bulgar wheat and quinoa also work well in this salad