- 3 tablespoons fat-free plain Greek-style yoghurt
- ¼ teaspoon mild or medium curry powder
- A sprinkle of turmeric (for colour, optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 ripe apricot, peeled and diced
- 10cm cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 1 heaped teaspoon sultanas, diced
- 120g cooked chicken breast, cooled and shredded
- 20 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
- Less than 1
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Add the yoghurt, curry powder, turmeric and lemon juice to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add the apricot, cucumber and sultanas; and mix to coat all ingredients in the yoghurt mixture. Then add the shredded chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately or transfer into a sealed pot and store in the fridge until needed. Eat within two days.
You could use leftover chicken from a roast dinner in this recipe. Also, if fresh apricots aren’t available, canned apricots (in fruit juice) will work just as well