- 2 x 120g fillets skinless salmon
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- ½ lemon, juice and zest
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium courgette, trimmed and grated
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 120g dried quinoa, cooked as instructed
- 160g broccoli, steamed for 5–6 minutes before serving
- 20 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 230ºC/Fan 210ºC.
- Cut two pieces of foil, each about 30cm by 15cm. Place a fillet of salmon in the centre of each piece of foil.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice and zest, parsley and pepper into a bowl; and mix. Then add the courgette and onion; and stir.
- Spoon half of the mixture over each of the salmon fillets.
- Wrap up the foil parcels, lifting up the long sides and crimping the edges to seal. Place the parcels on a baking tray and cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Carefully open the parcels and slide the fish onto a plate, along with the vegetables and juices. Serve with quinoa, seasoned with black pepper, and broccoli.
This is a healthy way to cook any fresh or frozen fillet of fish. Adding a splash of water will help to keep the fish moist.