- 200g tenderstem broccoli, halved
- 200g fine green beans
- 100g fine asparagus
- 4 x 125g white fish such as cod, haddock or pollock
- 1 lemon, juice and zest, plus extra wedges to serve
- 100g sourdough bread, torn into large pieces
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful fresh dill, finely chopped
- 20 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC / Fan 200ºC.
- Spread the broccoli, beans and asparagus into an even layer in a large roasting tin and drizzle over half of the oil. Roast the vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Place the fish fillets over the top. Pour the lemon juice and zest over the fish and vegetables.
- Tear the bread into large pieces and tuck around the fish. Drizzle over the remaining olive oil and roast for 10–12 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and the vegetables are al dente.
- Season with pepper, and garnish with dill and lemon wedges to serve.
Top tip: swap the white fish for salmon or chicken – but remember to adjust the cooking time