- Light-flavoured oil, for greasing
- 500g fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 35g chopped hazelnuts
- 60g dried fruits, such as cranberries or dates, diced
- 1 large orange, zest and half the juice
- 5g dark chocolate, grated
- 15 minutes plus chilling time
- 5 A DAY:
- Less than 0.5
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Grease a 30cm x 20cm baking tray with oil and line with two layers of cling film. Set aside until needed.
- Spoon the yoghurt into a bowl. Then add about 30g of hazelnuts, 30g of dried fruit and the orange juice and zest; and mix thoroughly. Pour into the baking tray and shake gently from side-to-side to level.
- Sprinkle the remaining hazelnuts and dried fruit, and the grated chocolate over the yoghurt mix. Gently press into the surface using a clean palate knife or the back of a spoon.
- Place in the freezer, ensuring the baking tray is level, and leave for at least two hours.
- To serve, remove from the freezer and stand at room temperature for 2–3 minutes before snapping into pieces.
Put any remaining pieces into a sealed pot or freezer bag and return to the freezer until needed. Use within 1 month.