- 4 medium sweetcorn (on the cob)
- 20g pine nuts
- 2 red chillies
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 30g fresh rocket, torn
- Large bunch fresh basil, torn
- 1 tablespoon zaatar
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 20 minutes
- 23.9 fat
- 5 A DAY:
Note: Zaatar is a Middle Eastern spice
- Boil the sweetcorn in water for 2 minutes. Set aside and let dry. Add the pine nuts to a dry frying pan over a medium heat and toast lightly for 2–3 minutes, until golden and nutty. Set aside.
- In a processor, whizz the chillies, lime zest and juice with the olive oil until fully combined and emulsified. Spread the torn rocket and basil over a platter, sprinkle over the toasted pine nuts and set aside.
- Heat the grill to high. Brush the sweetcorn with half the chilli and lime oil and place under the grill, turning frequently, until the kernels are golden and the corn is cooked through.
- Add the sweetcorn to the leaves, drizzle over the remaining oil, scatter over the zaatar and season to taste before serving.
For a complete meal, serve with a baked chicken breast (skinless) or fillet of fish.