- 4 sheets leaf gelatine
- 500g raspberries
- 40g fruity loaf, broken into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh apple juice
- 400g fat-free custard powder
- 100g blackberries
- 300g fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 15g dark chocolate
- 60 minutes plus chilling
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Meanwhile, put the raspberries into a pan with 250ml water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mash the raspberries until completely broken down. Strain through a fine sieve into a clean jug, then stir through the gelatine until dissolved. Pour into a trifle bowl and chill.
- Once the jelly is set, make the custard with 300ml boiling water and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, layer the fruit loaf on top of the jelly and drizzle over the apple juice. Spoon over the custard and spread into an even layer.
- Arrange the blackberries over the custard and top with yoghurt.
- Finely grate the chocolate on top and serve.
Use sugar-free raspberry jelly if you don't have time to make your own.
Why not use Amazon Smile for your shopping this Christmas and raise cash to help prevent cancer?