- 1 medium banana
- 3–4 squares dark chocolate (approximately 20g)
- Small handful chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecan or hazelnuts)
- 25 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- With a knife, carefully cut a slit through the skin of the inner curve of the banana – cutting through the banana but not cutting all the way through.
- Put the cubes of chocolate in the slit of the cut banana, along with any nuts if you are using them.
- Put the banana onto a sheet of foil and crimp the edges together over the banana to seal into a parcel.
- Cook the foil-sealed banana on the BBQ for around 20 minutes, or until the banana has turned black. Serve immediately.
Why not serve with low-fat Greek-style yoghurt and berries?