- 1 medium-sized ripe banana, roughly sliced
- 80g blueberries
- 80g raspberries
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 5 minutes prep, 6 hours+ lead time
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Place the fruit in a mixing bowl and mash, using a fork or potato masher, to form a smooth paste. Add the yoghurt to the fruit and mix.
- Spoon the mixture into 4 ice-lolly moulds, and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or until needed.
- Before removing the moulds, leave the lollies at room temperature for a few minutes to soften slightly. Gently pull the lollies out of the moulds and enjoy.
Why not try other soft fruits such as strawberries, peaches or mango?