Filled with fruity goodness, these refreshing yoghurt ice lollies are perfect to keep cool. They’re easy to make – you just need moulds. This recipe makes a raspberry and blueberry flavour – but you can mix it up! You can swap this yoghurt for dairy-free versions such as soya.
This recipe is from our Eat Move Learn programme helping kids to eat healthily and stay active. You can see all of our recipes suitable for young cooks here.
- 1 medium-sized ripe banana, roughly sliced
- 80g blueberries
- 80g raspberries
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 5 minutes prep, 6 hours+ lead time
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- To have two different flavours, put each half of the banana in two separate bowls and add the blueberries to one bowl and the raspberries to the other.
- Mash the fruit together using a fork or potato masher, to form a smooth paste. Add one tablespoon of yoghurt to each bowl and mix.
- Spoon the mixture into 4 ice-lolly moulds, and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or until needed.
- Before removing the moulds, leave the lollies at room temperature for a few minutes to soften slightly. Gently pull the lollies out of the moulds and enjoy.
Why not try other soft fruits such as strawberries, peaches or mango?