- 200g strawberries
- 250g cherries, stoned and halved
- 200g raspberries
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar (optional)
- 50ml water
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 12 sheets filo pastry, cut into 18cm squares
- 45 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/Fan 180ºC.
- In a small pan, heat the strawberries, cherries, raspberries, sugar and water. Simmer for 3 minutes, then sieve over a jug to save the liquid. Leave to cool.
- Place the berry mixture back into the pan and stir in the orange segments.
- Brush a little of the oil into six 200ml ramekin dishes, and one side of each of the filo squares. Stack two squares together and press into the ramekin, oiled side down. Repeat with remaining ramekins.
- Spoon the fruit into the ramekins. Bake the parcels for 25–30 minutes until golden and the pastry is crisp.
- While the parcels cook, pour the juice into a clean pan, simmer until reduced by half and serve alongside the baked parcels.
Swap the cherries for blackberries for an autumnal twist on this dish