Interested in learning more about how lifestyle affects cancer risk?
Our cancer prevention workshops are held at our Central London office and include refreshments, lunch, resource pack and certificate. The workshops are accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health and cover information about lifestyle and cancer prevention.
- Learn about our Cancer Prevention Recommendations and how you can put them into practice with patients
- Feel more confident talking about cancer prevention, regardless of your area of expertise
- Work together to find solutions to common barriers to changing people’s behaviour
- Find out how we can support your work – our resources, information and health tools
- Meet and network with other health professionals
- Anyone working in health improvement is welcome to attend.
“Really enjoyed the workshop, very insightful and lots of information I can use with the people I work with.”