Our online cancer prevention course is accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health and covers information about lifestyle and cancer prevention. It also counts towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Who is the online course for?
The eLearning course is suitable for anyone who works to improve public health.
- Learn how lifestyle affects cancer risk and receive useful and practical tips for cancer prevention, based on the latest scientific evidence.
- Gain confidence in talking about cancer prevention to patients and clients using approved behaviour change techniques.
- Debunk common cancer myths.
- Help people to live well during cancer.
An excellent resource for health professionals. It offers such a large variety of relevant up-to-date information, as well as practical tools for patient engagement
– Marie Spreckley, Senior Nutritionist, NHS England
It's excellent, so thorough and well-presented. I really like the variety in how information is displayed and that it is interactive for the professional. It’s a great use of two hours and I like the fact that there is an assessment at the end to cement your learning
– Divya Bassi, Health and Wellbeing Practitioner, University Hospitals Bristol
How do I enrol?
How do I enrol?
It's easy to enrol on our free online cancer prevention course. Sign up here. (Please be aware that some NHS email servers deny access during registration so you may wish to sign up with your personal email. Alternatively contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems during registration).