Weight matters: keeping healthy in an unhealthy world
Our new guide is for anyone wanting to watch their weight
This comprehensive guide is for anyone who wants to manage their weight – whether that is losing weight or helping stop the pounds from creeping on.
Today’s modern food environment can make weight gain easier and weight loss harder, however, there are lots of positive things you can do to combat this.
Packed full of practical tips and advice to help you manage your weight – this guide gives you lots of positive lifestyle changes you can make – easily and healthily.
We help you stay on top of your weight goals by providing the advice and tips you need. It looks at practical ways of building more activity into your everyday life, what and how much to eat and drink, and how to make your healthy habits stick.
More information for you
- On the blog, we discuss whether obesity and cancer should be on the school curriculum
- Our Preventing cancer section has more info on many cancer types – being overweight can increase the risk of certain cancers
- Handy tools let you know where you're at with your health: check your BMI, cancer health and alcohol calorie intake online now
Choose another resource
- Living an active life
- Weight matters: keeping healthy in an unhealthy world
- 5 simple steps to a healthier you
- 10 ways to protect yourself against cancer
- Men's health guide
- Women's health guide
- Protect yourself against bowel cancer
- Eat well during cancer
- Making sense of food and drink labelling
- What is a 5 A DAY portion?