Men's health guide
This booklet is specially designed for men. It looks at the cancers that are most common in men, and gives lots of tips and advice on how you – or the men in your life – can be healthier and make cancer less likely
Find out the facts and stay in control of your health with our recently updated Men's health guide.
Our guide covers the most common cancers in men in the UK, with the latest scientific evidence on how you can help to reduce your risk.
We help you stay on top of lifestyle factors such as exercise, eating and drinking, with real-life advice on the foods to avoid and how to make change last.
More information for you
- On the blog, our nutritionist Matt reveals why it's time for men to get serious about their health
- Our Preventing cancer section has more info on many cancer types, including bowel, prostate and lung
- Handy tools let you know where you're at with your health: check your BMI, cancer health and alcohol calorie intake online now
Choose another resource
- Living an active life
- Weight matters: keeping healthy in an unhealthy world
- 5 simple steps to a healthier you
- 10 ways to protect yourself against cancer
- Men's health guide
- Women's health guide
- Protect yourself against bowel cancer
- Eat well during cancer
- Making sense of food and drink labelling
- What is a 5 A DAY portion?