5 simple steps to a healthier you
Our simple guide to staying healthy, with real-life tips
Our simple guide to staying healthy includes tips and advice on small changes you can make to your diet and lifestyle that will help reduce your risk of cancer, as well as heart disease, type 2 diabetes and having a stroke.
Why not download or order today, and find out our five steps to stay healthy?
Our guide is one of the clearest available for people wanting to make healthy changes to their lifestyle, but who aren't sure where to start.
If you want real-life advice, practical tips and a handy guide that you can keep in your bag to browse, then this is the guide for you.
More information for you
- On the blog, our nutritionist Matt explains what the UK's physical activity guidelines really mean
- Our Preventing cancer section has more details on making many cancer types less likely
- Handy tools let you know where you're at with your health: check your BMI, cancer health and alcohol calorie intake online now
Choose another resource
- Living an active life
- Weight matters: keeping healthy in an unhealthy world
- 5 simple steps to a healthier you
- 10 ways to protect yourself against cancer
- Men's health guide
- Women's health guide
- Protect yourself against bowel cancer
- Eat well during cancer
- Making sense of food and drink labelling
- What is a 5 A DAY portion?