Trusts and foundations
Help us to prevent cancer today
There are 2 million people living with cancer in the UK – a figure predicted to double over the next decade. It doesn’t have to be this way – together we can help to stop cancer in its tracks.
With no UK government funding, we're proud and thankful to be supported by generous donations from of a wide range of charitable trusts and foundations that are crucial in helping us to deliver our cutting-edge research and health information projects.
We help empower people to take action to lead healthier, happier, cancer-free lives – and we need YOUR help to continue with our research, training and advice.
Your generosity save lives – be part of something amazing
Each and every donation we receive, no matter how big or small, has a huge impact on people’s lives now and for generations to come.
Your support will help boost our vital work preventing cancer in many ways. Funding can be restricted to a specific area of our groundbreaking work, or used to fund our core essential services.
Your support could go towards:
- world-class research to help improve our understanding of cancer risks and how best to reduce them
- training volunteer cancer survivors to provide practical information to other patients going through cancer treatment
- providing advice and training to health professionals throughout the UK about what works in cancer prevention and survival
In return for your generosity, we pledge to always keep you fully updated on the progress of the particular project that you've chosen to support, so you can measure the precise impact and reach that your funds have had.
We invite you to visit our innovative projects, from laboratories to advice sessions for people living with cancer to help you see the huge difference you're making.
If you represent a charitable trust or foundation and would like to hear more about how you can support our work to stop cancer before it starts, please get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you.
Our work would simply not be possible without your generous and much valued support.
Together we can prevent cancer.
- 40% of cancers are preventable
- only 5% of UK cancer funding research goes on prevention
- WCRF’s work is vital
- we’ve been funding research into the links between lifestyle and cancer since 1990
- we turn research into practical guidance that everyone – scientists, clinicians and ordinary people – can trust and use. Our work saves lives – but there’s much more to do
I'm Sarah, Trusts and Foundations Manager. I'm here to answer any questions you may have, or talk you through our lifesaving work in more detail. For more information please contact me:
t: 020 7343 4200