Want to book your dream holiday, or finally upgrade your car? Join our weekly £1 lottery for a chance to win up to £25,000!
- 1st prize: £25,000
- 2nd prize: £1,000
- 3rd prize: £25
- 4th prize: five free entries into the next draw
Why play our lottery?
Our weekly lottery is a great way to donate to World Cancer Research Fund with the added chance of winning cash prizes! Play today for your chance to win some fantastic cash prizes, while helping us fund our crucial cancer prevention work.
How does the lottery work?
We’ve teamed up with Unity’s national charity lottery scheme. Each entry into our lottery costs just £1 per week, of which 50p is guaranteed to go straight towards our cancer prevention projects. So, while you’ve got to be in it to win it you will also be donating to our great cause!
How do I enter?
- Click on the 'Play today!' button and fill in your details. For as little as £1 a week, you'll be allocated a six-digit lottery number which is entered into the weekly draw. You can buy as many numbers as you like for £1 each.
- Once you've filled in your details, you'll be sent your number(s) along with payment confirmation and the date of your first lottery draw.
- Every week your numbers will be entered into the draw for your chance to win amazing prizes.
- You can set up a direct debit so you never miss a week, or you can pay as an when you’re feeling lucky!
Who can enter?
Anyone in mainland Britain who is 16 or over can play. Unfortunately, due to the Gaming Board legislation, we're unable to offer this opportunity to people living outside of mainland Britain, including Northern Ireland.
See full terms and conditions.
How do I know if I’ve won?
If you are one of our lucky winners, we'll let you know how much you've won by letter and will automatically send you your cheque. So, you can start planning that dream holiday or buying that car you’ve always wanted! You can also call the lottery hotline on 0370 050 9240, or check the winners’ page at Unity Lottery Winning Numbers.
If you are a lucky winner – please get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
World Cancer Research Fund – a registered charity, 1000739. We are licensed by the Camden Local Authority. Promoter: Marilyn Gentry
World Cancer Research Fund is committed to ensuring that our lottery is operated fairly and in a socially responsible manner. For more information, including advice on responsible gambling, please visit www.gambleaware.co.uk. No one under the age of 16 may enter the lottery.