Virgin Money London Marathon
Join #TeamCanPrevent for personalised fundraising tips, online training hub and on-going support throughout
Take part in the iconic Virgin Money London Marathon for World Cancer Research Fund and help raise money for our cancer prevention work.
We have now filled our places for the October 2021 event, but still have places left for the virtual London Marathon or 2022 London Marathon.
- Dates: 3 October 2021 (places filled) and 24 April 2022, 8.30am onwards
- Entry fee: £50
- Sponsorship target: £2,200
- Google Maps: Starting point: Greenwich Park
Virtual London Marathon
- Date: 3rd October 2021
- Entry fee: £20
- Sponsorship target: £150
Own Place Runners
If you’ve managed to secure your own place in an event, you can still join our team and receive all the support you may need.
When you join #TeamCanPrevent, you will receive:
- A personalised welcome pack full of fundraising ideas, information on our work and sponsorship forms.
- Personalised branded running vest or t-shirt
- Access to our closed social media groups for community support
- Fundraising and training advice from our Events Manager who has taken part in most of the challenges herself
- Training support hub
- Post-event certificate and thank you card
If you want to get in touch
I'm Priyanka, Events Manager, and can help if you're thinking about a challenge for a good cause.
Please get in touch:
t: 020 7343 4200